lunes, 29 de abril de 2024

p.39 ex 5,6,7,8

5-
A
1- How  many followers b
2- I get breaking news all day. f
3- To set up a packet data box connection. e
4- Leave a voice mesage, d
5- I prefier having a face-to-face c
6- It's easy to keep in touch with people a

B
a. select Mobile Networks.
b. have you got on Twitter?
c. conversation on Skype
d. when you've got these apps.
e. and I'll listen to it later.
f. so i don't watch the news on TV.

6
1- You don't have to pay for this app- it's... .
2- Is the number of  ..., in an SMS limited?
3- If you are paying ....,  it means you are getting a cheap deal.
4- Your home telephone is called a....,
5- A .... is someone who received something. 
6- I was born in England, so Freach is a... to me. 
7- To change the clock display on your phone, go into... .

7
1. translate
2. message
3.
4.
5. tweet
6.
7.
8.

8
1-true
2-
3-true
4-
5-true
6-


pd: me deje el libro porfavor perdoneme :-:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vocabulary Builder 10 i 11

10 Vocabulary Builder E-MAILING  -  ENVIO ELECTRONICO attachment  -  adjunto blind carbon copy (Bcc)  -  copia oculta (CCO) carbon copy (Cc)...